Five Things I love About Forty Days of Dating.
1. It’s real.
2. It’s addicting. You’ll find out for yourself once you read.
3. It makes you think. I can’t help but reevaluate love and what makes relationship works.
4. The graphics are dope.com. The twosome are both graphic designers and artists. Why wouldn’t they have fantastic visuals?
5. It’s simple. Life is really all about relantionships anyway. They are at the core of everything we do and every interaction we make.
Check this blog out, NOW!
Hmm… my bets are that they are still together at the end of this.
Latest posts by ranacampbell (see all)
- What’s Dating & Friendship Like for Black Women in the Ivy League? - April 23, 2014
- Black Women in the Ivy League Share Their Experiences (Part 2) - April 16, 2014
- Women of Color in The Ivy League Share Their Experiences - April 14, 2014