Get the Perfect 3D Nail Art Manicure with Layla Nails Hologram Effect Nail Polish
What girl doesn’t love getting manicures? Nowadays, nail art has been all the craze. Getting a regular plain- jane manicure is so yesterday. I’ve been on the hunt for a hot new nail polish, so I was so excited to get my hands on Layla Nails Hologram Effect Nail Polish. I’ve never gotten a 3D manicure before, but I was so excited to try this. Check out my product review of Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish in Emerald Divine.
About Layla Nails Hologram Effect Nail Polish:
Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish is made with the highest quality raw materials to capture light and transform it into amazing, ever-changing visual effects with liquid swirls and rainbows. The nail polish does not stain nails. It is also quick drying. The wear time for this nail polish is 3-4 days. All nail polish is free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, and DBP. The nail polish is available is 14 different colors. You can use hologram nail polish on acrylic or reconstructed nails.
Why I Love Layla Nails Hologram Effect Nail Polish:
1. HOT COLOR. I’m a jade enthusiast, so I love love love Emerald Divine.
2. EASY APPLICATION. Nail polish brushes can make or break the application process. The Layla Nails Hologram Effect Nail Polish brush is easy to grip and nail polish goes on smoothly. I was even able to paint my right hand perfectly (which is so hard for me being right-handed!
3. HOLOGRAM EFFECT. This is not your average glitter nail polish. Layla’s hologram effect puts the mani back in manicure. You will be sure to turn heads. People’s first reaction to your nails will be “Whoa, are my eyes fooling me?” to which you can proudly say “YES!”
4, NON- STAINING and EASY REMOVAL. Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish comes right off with nail polish remover. I didn’t have to use any elbow grease at all to remove the polish. Also, my nails weren’t stained. You couldn’t even tell I had nail polish on my nails. 5 stars!
How to Get Your Own Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish Manicure:
1. Use nail polish remover to remove any excess polish from nails.
2. Apply base coat to all nails.
3. Shake bottle thoroughly.
4. Apply Hologram Effect Nail Polish directly on primed nail.
5. Repeat steps on all nails. Apply second coat.
6. Apply top coat to all nails.
7. Let nails air dry or use UV light dryer.
As the nail polish dries, watch as your nails glisten and look like rays of shimmering lights! Very Holographic if you ask me!
What are your tips for getting the perfect hologram effect manicure? Tweet me.
Latest posts by ranacampbell (see all)
- What’s Dating & Friendship Like for Black Women in the Ivy League? - April 23, 2014
- Black Women in the Ivy League Share Their Experiences (Part 2) - April 16, 2014
- Women of Color in The Ivy League Share Their Experiences - April 14, 2014