Image is Everything. Make sure you aren’t ashy.
I’ve decided to create a new Friday theme called “Fabulous Friday”. Every Friday, I will share with you an item that I find absolutely “fabulous”. As anyone who is working on their personal brand knows, how you look is important. Better yet, how you smell and feel is also very important.
Who wants to hug someone and then walk away saying, “What’s that smell?” (in a bad way). NOONE.
Who wants to shake someone’s hands and then think… Whoa, that gal’s hands feels like rocks! NOONE.
This is why I love Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter.
About Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter:
Shea Moisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter deeply moisturizes and melts in quickly to help nourish, firm and tone skin. Leaves skin feeling silky, smooth. – Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. – Coconut Oil nourishes and moisturizes skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids. – Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient that treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. – Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage.
Why Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter rocks:
1. It’s super moisturizing. I recommend using this right after you come out the shower while your skin is still a bit damn.
2. It smells good. Coconut and Hibiscus work wonders together. You’ll put this on and people will practically be coming up to you just to smell you.
2. It’s easy to dispense. Just flick open the cap and squeeze. That’s really it. How simple.
4. It fits in my handbag. It’s definitely not trial size. At 6oz, Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter is a full-size product. However, because of its packaging, it can safely fit inside a crowded work purse. If you’re thinking about taking this out on the town in a funky clutch, or in a back pocket, you won’t be so lucky.
5. It’s long lasting. When you’re a busy girl like me, you don’t have time to constantly be reapplying your lotion. Put this baby on in the morning and you are guaranteed to not need to ash-check for the whole day. If you’re going out at night though, I’d recommend reapplying so that you give ultra-soft handshakes. (If that’s your style!)
I personally got my unit at a Lulu’s Style Society blogger event I attended in February. It was one of the best goodies I picked up that night.
What’s your favorite moisturizing product? Comment below!
Like what you read? Click here to get my blog posts delivered straight to your inbox.
Latest posts by Rana Campbell (see all)
- A Car That Complements Your Lifestyle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra Eco - March 14, 2017
- What To Do After Getting Fired From Your Dream Job - February 10, 2017
- 3 Self Care Tips To Get You Through Difficult Times - February 9, 2017