“Be Comfortable Being Uncomfortable”
On this episode of Dreams In Drive, Quain Bevans, CEO and Co-Founder of College Shirt Tour shares his journey to building a successful social networking program that allows college students and business professionals to communicate through the use of face to face interaction and dialogue. Quain talks about his road to entrepreneurship and some of the lessons he has learned along the way – both about himself and how to help others reach their inner potential. Most importantly, he shares the tips you can use to make sure you build a strong network for both your personal brand and company.
IN THIS PODCAST YOU’LL LEARN:
– How to distinguish between “talking” and “listening”
– The inspiration behind the College Shirt Tour
– How to take your idea from ideation to execution
– The guide to networking effectively: Approach. Connect. Exchange
– Why having a strong team and support system is crucial
– How to build a strong work ethic
– The sacrifices and challenges Quain faced building College Shirt Tour
– How to maintain your network + follow up the RIGHT way
– The keys to becoming a great connector and building your communication skills
– The importance of being self-aware
2. See value in every person.
4. Don’t worry about what other people think about you. What kind of legacy do you want to leave on the world?
5. Don’t get discouraged even when people don’t believe in your dreams or ideas. You always have to believe in yourself. Who else will? Have that courage to take that first step. A lot of people don’t even take that shot. Are you going to keep that ball in your hands? Even if you miss, pick up the ball and shoot again. Shoot until you make it.
7. Never forget here you came from or who helped you along the way.
8. Appreciate the journey.
QUAIN’S KEYS TO SUCCESS:
SIGN UP FOR THE #DREAMSINDRIVE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER: bit.ly/DIDsignup
Latest posts by Rana Campbell (see all)
- How To Create Possibility For Your Life Despite The Odds - December 10, 2017
- From Stockbroker to Beauty Entrepreneur: How Melissa Butler Launched The Lip Bar From Her Kitchen & Succeeded - December 6, 2017
- How Choreographer Aliya Janell Created A Viral Brand Dance Brand And Gained Over 700k New Followers In Less Than 1 Year - November 22, 2017