If you want to increase blog page views, you have to put in the work. But, what kind of work needs to be done?
In episode 33 of the Dreams In Drive podcast, I chatted with Quirky, Brown Love founder Bryanda Law about the exact tools she used to grow the blog’s reach to .6 million page views per month. She gives insight into her journey as an entrepreneur and how other aspiring content creators can build successful platforms. I loved this interview and Bryanda gave her most useful tips/hacks on what you MUST do if you want to grow.
Listen now here:
Here’s what you’ll learn by listening in:
– What inspired Bryanda to launch Quirky Brown Love
– The exact strategy Bryanda used to grow Quirky Brown Love grow
– Tricks to using social media automation
– How to start your own online tribe
– The importance of focusing on who you’re serving and having a backbone
– How to monetize your brand
– Challenges Bryanda faces as she grows the Quirky Brown Love brand
FIND BRYANDA LAW/ QUIRKY BROWN LOVE ONLINE:
Resource: “How To Blog Consistently: The No BS Guide” and The Honest To Goodness Truth Of How My Blog Reached 350,000 Page Views/ Month In A Year
What strategies have you used to build your online blog? Share your story + link to your blog in the comments section below!
Latest posts by Rana Campbell (see all)
- How To Promote & Market Your Podcast | 10 Tips For Growing Your Podcast Audience - July 1, 2017
- Blavity CEO Morgan DeBaun Talks The Steps You Must Take To Test & Validate Your Business Idea - June 23, 2017
- How To Dominate Your Niche & Take Your Platform To The Next Level w/ Cora Harrington of The Lingerie Addict - June 21, 2017