At the end of the day, what truly matters? What are you truly chasing or driving towards?
A few months ago I chatted with Necole Kane – the writer, influencer, entrepreneur and founder of xoNecole.com and the former celebrity gossip blog Necole Bitchie. Necole opens up and shares some personal stories about her transition from running Necole Bitchie to switching gears and creating a safe place for women online to be empowered and share their stories. Necole discusses some of the difficulties she experienced over the years and how she pushed through pain and some of the negative (and positive) effects this had on her life. Necole talks thinking things are going to get better, navigating dating & relationships, making health and self-care a priority, trusting the timing of your life, the impact of grief/losing loved ones, the “freedom of irrelevancy”, and what happiness means for her now. She also shares pointers and tips she’s learned about what truly makes any blog, brand, or business successful and how you can RECLAIM & DEFINE your health, legacy, and purpose. Make sure to check the show notes for this episode at www.dreamsindrive.com. Use the hashtag #dreamsindrive to engage online. Enjoy!
LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES | SOUNDCLOUD | GOOGLE PLAY
IN THIS PODCAST WE DISCUSS:
– What inspired Necole as a child
– Feeling like you are deserving of everything that comes your way
– Dating & relationships
– How running Necole Bitchie drained Necole’s health
– The transition from NecoleBitchie to xoNecole
– Thinking things are going to get better
– Making health and self-care a priority
– Trusting the timing of your life
– The importance of heath and healing
– The impact of grief + finally accepting her journey and who she was
– Influencer marketing + the power of searchable content
– The importance of legacy + purpose
– The freedom of irrelevancy
– Tips for building a blog, brand, or business
– Defining happiness
FIND NECOLE KANE ON:
Instagram: @hellonecole | @xonecole
Twitter: @hellonecole | @xonecole
Website: www.xonecole.com | www.hellonecole.com
What They Forgot To Tell Me About Leaving A Successful Brand
What You Should Know Before Pressing Reset & Pursuing Your Dream
JOIN THE #DREAMSINDRIVE COMMUNITY: www.dreamsindrive.com/JOIN
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
How To Stop Giving Up And Find Your Greatness ft. Anthony Frasier
How To Nurture Your Gifts & Finding Your Light ft. Levantay
Jump and Build Your Wings On The Way Down ft. Olori Swank
Your Story Is Your Power ft. Maya Elious
The following two tabs change content below.
Rana Campbell is the Editor-in-Chief and Founder of Ranacampbell.com, a site dedicated to personal branding and helping people learn how to SHINE in their personal and professional lives.