So you have a podcast?
How do you get more people to listen and to be interested in it?
I recently had the opportunity to be a guest on Art Steels’ Legal-EASE For Entrepreneurs Podcast about the topic of marketing and promoting your podcast. Art interviewed me about my own #dreamdriving journey to podcasting as well. We then dive into 10 tips you can use to grow and promote your podcast.
Here’s an overview of the tips below:
- Understand who your audience is & LIVE in your niche
- Build a podcast HOME – a website for your listeners to experience;
- Make sure your visual branding is POPPIN’ and recognizable (logo, branding, photos, merchandise, etc.)
- Guest posts on other related blogs
- Cross-promote and be a featured guest on other podcasts
- Partner with podcast distribution networks (i.e., Apple Podcasts, PodcastInColor)
- Leverage your guest’s audience by interacting with their followers
- Use social strategically to interact with your followers after each episode
- Create and online community to speak to your fans directly
- Gather testimonials of your podcast experience (from both listeners and guests) and promote your ratings.
What other tips would you add to the list?
Share in the COMMENTS section below!
Latest posts by Rana Campbell (see all)
- How To Create Possibility For Your Life Despite The Odds - December 10, 2017
- From Stockbroker to Beauty Entrepreneur: How Melissa Butler Launched The Lip Bar From Her Kitchen & Succeeded - December 6, 2017
- How Choreographer Aliya Janell Created A Viral Brand Dance Brand And Gained Over 700k New Followers In Less Than 1 Year - November 22, 2017