So you have a podcast?
How do you get more people to listen and to be interested in it?
I recently had the opportunity to be a guest on Art Steels’ Legal-EASE For Entrepreneurs Podcast about the topic of marketing and promoting your podcast. Art interviewed me about my own #dreamdriving journey to podcasting as well. We then dive into 10 tips you can use to grow and promote your podcast.
Here’s an overview of the tips below:
- Understand who your audience is & LIVE in your niche
- Build a podcast HOME – a website for your listeners to experience;
- Make sure your visual branding is POPPIN’ and recognizable (logo, branding, photos, merchandise, etc.)
- Guest posts on other related blogs
- Cross-promote and be a featured guest on other podcasts
- Partner with podcast distribution networks (i.e., Apple Podcasts, PodcastInColor)
- Leverage your guest’s audience by interacting with their followers
- Use social strategically to interact with your followers after each episode
- Create and online community to speak to your fans directly
- Gather testimonials of your podcast experience (from both listeners and guests) and promote your ratings.
What other tips would you add to the list?
Share in the COMMENTS section below!